Tuesday, September 07, 2004

What's Next?

Queen Me talks . . . .

It's been one of those times. You know, wondering when more bad news will come your way. Although, a true optimist, the last several weeks have been trying. Yep, it primarily has to do with my mother-in-law and her recent cancer diagnosis. We visited her over the weekend to keep her company while she waited for her fast-approaching surgery. I bet she'd tell you that it wasn't fast enough and that she is ready for tomorrow to quickly pass. Me too! My greatest wish, though, would be to remove all her anxiety. If only I could hold it for the next 24 hours. Let her rest peacefully while waiting. But, I can't. My inability to relieve her suffering is painful.

The Angel Queen report . . . .

As soon as I hear from the Angel Queen, I will let you know. Turns out she moved to Florida on the heels of Hurricane Charley and arrived just in time to greet Hurricane Frances.

Queen Me wraps up . . . .

Okay, tomorrow (or the next day~grin), I promise to return to my normal cheery self.

For a good cause . . . .
BTW, received an e-mail from an Queen-zine subscriber describing what the makers of M&M's are doing these days. And, it's a repeat performance. The makers of M&M candies have teamed up with theSusan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation to raise funds through the sale of their pink & white M&M candies. Special bags of M&M's will be on sale in September, October and November, 2004. (The bags are clearly marked). For each 8-ounce bag of the special candies sold, the makers of M&M (Masterfoods) will donate 50 cents to the foundation.

Of course before passing this on to our readers, I checked the announcement out on: www.http://hoaxbusters.ciac.org. Whenever you receive something via e-mail, always check it out prior to sending it to all your friends:). The site is easy to use and navigate.