Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Old Home Week

Queen Me shares ...

I had so much fun being in Lubbock, TX this weekend.

In addition to two book signings and a presentation. I spent time with dear old friends. My first night there, I attended the Buddy Holly Summerfest. And what fun that was. My friend, Jane Piercy and I listened to a great band from Austin, TX (Two Tons of Steel--http://www.twotons.com). On Saturday, I met a favorite former boss, Maggie. We laughed way too much and well, again, I think were way too loud:).

I played tennis, attended a wedding, ate at my favorite restaurants and so much more.

What I will cherish the most, is all the support my old friends gave me. Thank you. I miss you:).

And bummer. I planned to post pictures for you of the book signings. I will, but need more time. I'll do that on the website or in future queen-zines.

www.queenpower.com