Sunday, October 10, 2004

Busy, Busy Bee Am I

Queen Me speaks . . .

We’re all busy, this I know, but this week I have been consumed with learning website stuff. It’s not easy. Okay, it’s not terribly hard either. But, oh my, the concentrating I HAVE to do. And, getting all this behind me is also rewarding. Now, I can return to what I really love, writing!

Fun, fun! We have found our Queen Mother! Watching the queendom grow is so much fun. I’ll be announcing who the new Queen is on Wednesday (in the Queen-zine).

Queen of Plan Be shares . . .

I loved reading about your adventures with your children (Queen Me and Angel Queen) and the theme about "quality time" in the last blog. This line about your daughter brought back happy memories. When my daughter Katie was 6 or 7, she had a similar series of meltdowns for the same reason. Our solution was that we would both get up 15 minutes earlier in the morning and have "cuddle time on the couch" together. This ritual lasted for a couple years until she matured a bit and gradually started to want to sleep in instead of cuddle. Such a short time to "set aside" in my busy day back then, and the bond it created comes in real handy now that she's 16.

Queen Me wraps us . . .

Well, speaking of children and quality time, that's my cue to get back to the den where my family is gathered eating popcorn and watching a movie. Don’t you simply love a rainy, fall weekend day?