Tuesday, October 12, 2004

A Little Bit of This and Little Bit of That (Blog, Blog, Blog)

Queen Me doesn't say much . . .

Last night it was cold enough to light our first fire. My daughter was thrilled! I found it soothing and comfortable—very comfortable.

Today, I’m wearing a sweater and even had to put on socks to keep my feet warm. Yes, winter is coming and again, I find comfort.

Tomorrow, we’ll be adding another queen to the mix.

This dream sure has turned out to be fun. Each morning I awake joyful and eager to see what activity has occurred in cyberspace while I slept. Even though I don’t have the “you’ve got mail” tune, my little annoying beep tied to my selected screen saver setting is music to my ears. Daily women from all over the world are signing up. Although, understanding that the Internet is a global market, I never actually expected to have so much interest from abroad. So, that's been a fun twist.

As the Queendom expands so will our ability to help each other. And, that’s exciting too. Reign on. BTW, I’m in the market for a simple, inexpensive but tasteful tiara. I’d love to make them available on the site. If you know where I can find them, please e-mail me: queenme@queenpower.com.

Today, I’m wearing mine. Oh, I don’t know . . . just felt like it. Hope I remember to take it off before meeting the school bus this afternoon.