Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Out of the Mouth of Babes

Queen Me shares ...

The other day my seven-year-old daughter said, "Mom, one of our friends doesn't play with us as much anymore."

Somewhat interested I asked, "Why Addy?"

Addy said, "Because another girl makes her play with her all the time."


She then turned to me and said, "Mama, do you think *Molly will find the queen power when she grows up?"

I told her I didn't know.

Shaking her head she said, "She's gonna need it!"

Then today Addy delivered a picture she drew at school. Written boldly across a rainbow of colors it read, "Follow Your Dreams."


Oh Addy, thank you for the reminder.

And before I go ... think about something Oprah recently said, "Your feelings don't lie. Your heart speaks to you through your feelings, and your feelings are the voice of God trying to lead you to a higher ground."

*fictitious name