Friday, January 21, 2005

Feel the Need to Blog

Queen Me shares . . .

The subscriptions keep pouring in. Okay, can't tell you just how much fun it is to check my in-box and see all the new Queens joining the Queendom.

As you might have noticed, we're still rounding out our team of Queens. The latest addition is Queen of Experiences (Queen Jaw Jaw). She's lots of fun and will mostly definitely help lighten things up a bit. This year should offer many more opportunities for our group of Queens.

Quite possibly the hardest part of this subscription process, though, is getting the
"user requests removal" notification. Although, I promise myself to not take it personally . . . I still cringe when one arrives. Of course, my first thought is, "Why?" And, then my next thought is, "Oh, it's okay. Not everyone will find what they are looking for in our little queendom." And, then other pressing tasks grab my attention. Usually, on the day that I find one of those unwelcomed announcements in my box, two or so more arrive to take it's place.

All this dicussion leads me back to the "Why?" question. I really am curious about the why. Since we currently don't have a method set up to gather feedback from you (except via personal e-mail or very public forums), I do encourage you to write to us with ideas and/or criticisms.

I would love to hear from you and to see how we may better serve you.

BTW, we've got some new stuff coming up soon. A new webpage called Queens on the Net that will provide resource links and an "Ask the Queens" feature. We're also going to launch a password protected forum providing a format for queens to network (and communicate for purposes of trading, swapping, barting or buying).

And, now off to start a nice, relaxing weekend. Whew! It's been a busy week and I'm ready for a little much needed rest.