Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Bragging About the Queens!

Queen Me shares . . .

Okay, I have to do some bragging here. Queens! Queens! Queens! Our collective Queens come from a variety of backgrounds. We have WAHM Queens, Writer Queens, Entrepreneur Queens, Mom Queens, Stay-At-Home Queens, Retired Queens. You name it . . . we've probably got it:).

Today, I'm going to focus on our writing Queens. We have several Queens with blogs. And, their blogs are fantastic.

I'm going to name only three at this writing. But, if you'd like to be included in this listing, e-mail me (queenme@queenpower.com) or add the link in the comments section below.

Let's see . . .

We have Queen Camellia. Her blog is: http://www.beinginamerica.blogspot.com

Then there's Queen of Experiences (aka Queen Jaw Jaw). You'll find her writing posted at: http://www.allthingsroyal.blogspot.com

The PRDiva Queen, Christine Hohlbaum, has a blog: http://diaryofamother.blogs.com/

Funny, humorous and insightful. These blogs should keep you busy for awhile.

We also have writers with websites. If you'd like to list your website (in the comments section below) , then please do! I think it's fun to see what everyone is doing. The forum users share their websites (usually in their signature lines). So, if you are interested to see what other women are doing, then go check out the forums. You are welcome to browse without a commitment to join in the chatter.

And, I might be overstepping my boundaries here . . . but, I bet that if you find someone doing what you've always wanted to do . . . they'd be more than happy to talk to you (via e-mail or phone). I know I'd love to hear from readers and subscribers! Let's use our network and help each other;).

Before I forget, Queen Power opened a new blog titled Queens Write (www.queenswrite.blogspot.com). It's new and we're looking for entries. Keep sending us your words (prefer short, inspirational, fun stuff).