Wednesday, March 16, 2005

I Read My Daughter's Diary!

Queen Me shares . . .

Okay, it's not as bad as it sounds. You see, my daughter is seven and well, she shares her diary with me. So, even though I read it, I did so 'legally'.

But her latest entry really surprised me. She started with the standard, "Dear Diary". She then continued by saying, "When will mom sell 10,000 books? I want a pony!"

Yikes! Heck, I have the same question. Yes, when will Mom sell 10,000 books? Of course, I most certainly don't know. But, the pony part. I have a really good idea about that. NOT!

Poor baby, she's a horse lover and ended up with two parents who could care less about horses. At this stage in the game, I'm not sure if her 'horse crazies' will stick. I guess only time will tell. Guess that answers the other question too!

And there's more . . .

With the addition of several queens in the last month and the prospect of adding more, yes, you heard right, more, I am most excited about the Queen Power's ability to provide women support, encouragement and advice.

The forums are really hopping. Personally, I love the warm, friendly exchanges that go on there. I have learned so much from my Queenly friends. If you want to join in or simply read what's being said, go to www.queenpower.com.

As I mentioned in this week's Queen-zine, it's spring break week. So, now I must sign off to take care of my girl. Things have been a little, shall we say, off schedule.

Take care and have a wonderful week. The sun is shining here:).

Before going, though, I want to plug our new blog. Donna Warner (a.k.a. Queen Camellia) is putting together a great place for writers to join together and voice their experiences (www.queenswriteaboutwriting.blogspot.com)